Today hasn't been such a great day. Today, I am feeling panicky about moving. Today, I'm not sure this is the right move to make. Today, I've been close to tears more times than I can tell you. Today, I am indulging in my fanstasy life where someone calls and offers divine hubby an amazing job here in Denver TODAY and we don't have to move. Today I have felt like crap (excuse the language, I know this is a family show...).
I know, I know, let's list all of the things that will be positive about moving. Today, I'm not going to do that. Today, I'm going to tell you what stinks about moving.
1. I HATE moving.
2. Chase has finally made a good friend here.
3. We have family here that we have gotten close to and will miss dearly.
4. Chase has cousins here to grow up with. Anywhere else, he's all alone again.
5. I love my job, it's perfect for me, and I don't want to leave my friends there.
6. It's beautiful here in the summer.
7. I like Chase being in public schools.
8. I love my friends here and I want to stay here with them.
9. I'll miss the snow.
10. It's farther away from Texas, Green Bay and South Carolina where we have friends and family we love to visit.
11. There are no professional sports teams to go watch unless you consider Poker a sport.
12. I HATE moving. (have I already mentioned that?)
Now, don't get me started on the things I don't like about Las Vegas - I'll start to cry again.
Ok, I feel better. Kinda. Any amazing jobs out there just waiting to call my husband??? :(