I got tagged in a friend's blog, so I'm it. Here are 7 random things about me:
1. Open drawers and cabinet doors drive me nuts. I'll close them ANYWHERE I am.
2. I love to touch the etchings/stickers on glass doors, windows, etc.
3. I can't stand it when the toilet paper is on the roll backwards. I will change it if at all possible.
4. I love to lean on divine hubby's shoulder first thing in the morning while he's shaving. Weird, I know...
5. I cannot stop reading a book I have started unless it is truly offensive or absolutely boring, and even if those two conditions are present, I will still read until I just can't stand it anymore. I think I put two books down in the past five years since I've been keeping track of the books I read. Divine hubby thinks it's nuts to keep reading books I hate...but I do.
6. I used to be a mystery shopper.
7. Watching people brush their teeth gives me the heebie-jeebies. I HATE toothpaste commercials. Makes my skin crawl.
Oh, and I did write a blog about my cleanse...keep reading!