Friday, October 24, 2008

Cleanse...Day 6

Ok, so it's not quite Day 6 yet, but tomorrow, I am working as a poll watcher from 8am(yawn) until 6pm then going to Chase's school to help tear down the carnival that is happening all day tomorrow. I'm going to be exhausted and probably won't feel like blogging. So, I thought I'd get a jump on it!

Tongue: still white and furry
Tummy: kinda growling when divine hubby and Chase ate Subway for dinner
Willpower: still 100%
Weight: nearly 8 pounds (!)
Lemonade: officially hate it

The driving force now is that I've put in over 5 days on this thing, and I'm not quitting now! Again, I'm honestly not doing this for the weight loss, and I don't recommend it for that purpose - I'm sure the weight will come back when I'm back on solid foods! It is nice to have my jeans a little looser, though...and I enjoy getting on the scale every day too!

The lemonade has lost its appeal to me. I can still drink it (and am currently doing so), but I don't really want to. I'm chewing a lot of gum (no, I'm not really supposed to, but ya gotta do something...lemonade breath is awful!!) and drinking lots of water.

Wish me luck - I'm off to the polls tomorrow to make sure democracy is safe from those who seek to pervert the process! (Hand over heart, singing the Star Spangled Banner with a tear in one eye...sniff)

No comments: