Tuesday, June 24, 2008

phone numbers and change

I got my new Las Vegas cell number today. (side note...check your email - I probably sent it to you...and if not, email me!!) There is something kind of sad about changing your phone number. It's like losing part of you! Of course, my phone numbers are just disposable - I've had thousands by now! But I digress...

With cell phones, when a caller calls your old number, they don't get a handy little recording telling them to call your new number. I think that's weird! I mean, can't they give me a month to get everything changed and everyone notified? I guess not. AGAIN, I digress...

So, like everything else, my numbers have changed. And like everything else, I am having to figure out a way to remember the new ones. My address change was easy, for some reason, but I am having a heck of a time remembering the new phone numbers. Chase and I have developed a chant for the home number, and I'm starting to remember that one, but Divine Hubby's? Forget it. Hope I don't get stranded with a dead cell phone someday, because his number absolutely has not stuck in my head. I know it starts with a 5, but that's as far as it goes.

Anyway, we're getting there - new cell numbers, new phone numbers, new house, new address, new grocery store, new church(es), new school. sigh

CALL ME - we're lonely here in Vegas.

No comments: