Monday, May 19, 2008

Viva Las Vegas

So, we went to Las Vegas this weekend in search of a home. And the good news is, we found one! Does it have a pool, you might ask...well, YES! Of course, we were ONLY looking at homes with a pool, so that was a little bit of a no-brainer. But, it is a very nice house, and should work out perfectly for our little family.

My handsome brother, his beautiful wife and their adorable baby girl came to Vegas to spend the day with Chase while divine hubby and I went house-hunting. Maybe you don't have a 10-yr-old son, but take it from me, house hunting is NOT their favorite activity, as a rule. So, Chase stayed with his aunt, uncle and cousin, and wore them all out on Saturday while the realtor showed us around Las Vegas. A fun day was had by all.

So, we are now relocating...again... in 9 days. YIKES! Why in the world am I wasting time on the computer? I gotta go pack!! :) Actually, I'm doing pretty well in that department. It's easier when you've moved 78 times before...ya just don't have as much stuff and an alarming amount of it never got unpacked!

Onward and upward, as my dear friend Jeannine would say - I believe this move will work out great, and am feeling more positive than I have in awhile. We have an address, a moving date, a moving van, a school and a life...waiting for us in Las Vegas. I'll keep posting - and let you know how it all goes, but it is certainly going.

Viva Las Vegas! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hear happiness in your voice! Hooray :)

Miz C (and Burton) said...

I'm checking our calendar to see when the Texas Moons can come to see you...would the second week in June be too soon????????? [giggle]