Friday, May 16, 2008

Question for the ages

I've always wondered...what is it about sitting for an hour in an airport, standing in line for 20 minutes to get a seat, then sitting in a comfy leather seat for 2 hours that makes me so tired?? I mean, I am more tired now than I was after I mowed the backyard on Mother's Day (see earlier post for more whining about that)!!! What exactly is it about doing absolutely NOTHING, ZILCH, NADA, NUTTIN, honey, that is so dad gummed exhausting? Honestly, every time I get off of a plane, I feel slightly nauseous, my back hurts slightly, I'm cranky, and my hair is flat and awful. No matter if it is a 1-hr puddle jumper or a cross-country haul, an airplane absolutely ruins me.

So, Chase and I are visiting divine hubby here in Lost Wages. Tomorrow, we WILL find a house to rent. Plan A is to rent a fabulous house we love with a pool in the backyard. OR, Plan B is to rent the house we hate the least...with a pool in the backyard. Whatever happens, we are signing a lease tomorrow, and we will no longer be homeless. And we will have a pool. :) The next decision is which school Chase will attend. I think we are leaning towards the Lutheran school that will be close to the area we think we'll likely live in. The next decision is if we move in late May or late June. Personally, I am hoping for late June. Divine hubby makes a good point - we are tired of this forced separation, but another month to pack and move sounds good to this tired, overwhelmed, stressed-out blonde. Whatever, that decision will also be made tomorrow. Tomorrow is a banner day for our little family - wish us luck!

1 comment:

Miz C (and Burton) said...

I'm crossing fingers and toes and eyes!!!!