Friday, September 19, 2008

More surprises (shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh)

This time, it's not a surprise for moi, it's a surprise for Chase! My parents, his beloved Breen and Grampa, are coming in to surprise him this weekend. As I type, I am anxiously awaiting a phone call saying they landed, found the car I left for them and are headed to see us! They haven't visited since we moved to Las Vegas, so it will be fun to show them our house, Chase's school, our church, etc etc etc. And tomorrow night, we are all going to see a Cirque du Soleil show called KA. Chase absolutely adores his grandparents, and it should be a really fun weekend and a great surprise for him.

I'm dying to have them show up so Chase will know he's being surprised - I think it is going to blow his little mind!!

I'll blog later and let you know how it all went down...have a great weekend!

No comments: