Thursday, July 23, 2009

On the road again...

No, no, no, we're not moving again (don't even think it!). We're headed back East to visit some friends! Funny that when you live ALMOST on the West coast, back East is pretty much anywhere but California. So, Chase and I are headed to Colorado for a week-long visit. We are looking forward to many things on this trip:

1. Cooler temps (and by cooler, I mean under 100. I'm not so picky...)
2. Visiting good friends
3. Girls' Night Out! If you are in the Denver area, are a girl and want to go, let me know! :)
4. Visiting with family
5. A birthday party

We have missed our Colorado friends and look forward to catching up with all of them! We were also hoping to get to Green Bay this summer, but as it requires a plane ticket, the cost of the car repairs have made that impossible. (sigh) We miss our GB friends!! We also hoped to get to Austin, but see earlier excuse about the car...

One of the benefits of constantly relocating is that you have free places to stay with fabulous people everywhere you go!

3 comments:

s.i.l. said...

Okay, Colorado is not 'back East'! It's just not. It's definitely in the West. Even though we disagree on geographical classification (and fruit desserts apparently) I hope y'all have a wonderful trip!

STQ said...

Ok, SIL...I'll give ya that Colorado isn't exactly "back east." It's sure east of me, tho!!! :) And you know I'll happily share a molten lava cake anytime with ya, my sweet sil!

Kristine said...

Sounds like a fun trip!!